Curl Hair – When you think of beautiful and defined curls, the head automatically focuses on irons, dryers or curling irons to achieve the desired result. As you well know, the heat effect is not an excellent method to use every day since it spoils it and burns it. However, there are currently more options and products to waving your hair without using the heat effect.
Do you want to know more? Take note! The following article clarifies how to naturally curl your hair without heat to achieve the desired curly effect, keeping your hair healthy and alive.
Small or large braids
Wondering how to curl hair at home? One of the classic tricks to achieve perfect waves is curl your hair with braids. The number of braids you make will determine the number of curls you get, therefore, if you want to wear wavy hair, you should make a lot of braids all over the hair, and if, for example, you only want to curl the front part, you should make braids in that zone. The steps of this technique are straightforward:
- With damp hair, make the braids in the area you prefer. You can make them of all sizes to get much more volume.
- Then leave them on overnight and release them when you wake up. Remember that you need to tighten the elastic well to avoid loss during the night.
Twists con pinzas
Curling your hair with bobby pins or clips is a perfect option to avoid heat appliances, plus it’s a quick way to get defined waves if you don’t have much time to braid. The idea is to make small twists or twist the hair with different strands to achieve natural and moving curls. Are you interested in this technique? Take note of the process :
- With the hair half wet, make small twists strand by strand and hold it back with a clip or bobby pins so that they are well secured.
- When you have all the strands you want to curl curled up, let them dry for a few hours. As mentioned in the former section, you must ensure that they do not come loose at night. You can do it at night to make the effect more significant if you want.
Rollers or Curlers
If you are questioning how to curl your hair with an iron, we assure you that it is not a healthy method for your hair. Therefore, we offer you other natural alternatives. Well, you can use rollers or curlers, a classic technique to achieve curls without the need to apply heat to your hair. Also, this trick is perfect for knowing how to curl hair effectively without an iron. The tip: the more moisture the hair has, the easier it will be to use this classic and the more durable the curl, although it will take longer to dry. Do you dare to try it? Follow these instructions :
- Start at the front by dividing the hair into sections. Remember: each strand will be a curl, so you can vary the amount depending on how big you want your waves to be or how many loops you want to end up with. The more strands, the more excellent curl and the greater the volume.
- Combine the strand well and wrap it, starting from the tip backwards or forward with the roller.
- Finally, fix it with a clip or the curler itself.
- Once you have rolled all the strands of your hair, let them dry for a few hours.
- Then, remove the rollers and comb the hair giving it the touch you want with your hands.