Best Weight Loss Diet Plan – Losing weight is a complex task that many people resist. 90% of the queries we attend to share this same desire. What is the most effective method? What feeding guidelines should you follow? How many calories should you eat? Should you take products to lose weight? You may have tried it on other occasions, they may have gone very well, or you may not have the expected result. There is no single right method to eat. We should not all eat the same. Although there is something familiar: it must be done in a healthy, educational course that persists over time. Then I will tell you how we work in the slimming processes and how we understand that we must do it to be successful.
How to start a diet to lose weight?
The initial approach before starting a weight loss regimen is essential. That is why in the first visit, we will analyze together 5 points that we consider necessary to face the process successfully:
Setting an objective is the first point before starting. What do you want to achieve? Think about what you want to achieve. Some examples can be:
- Lose weight.
- Back to my old weight.
- Lose belly fat.
- Lose 5kg.
- Eliminate cellulite.
- Lose fat and gain muscle.
- lose volume
Setting a realistic, attainable goal and finding the necessary support is significant. Having confidence that you will achieve it is essential, but it is not always possessed. If you have done other diets that have failed, your faith in achieving the goal will likely be diminished. If you lack self-confidence, you can rely on a dietitian-nutritionist to help you achieve what you set out to do.
Maybe the lack of confidence does not originate when it comes to losing weight but when it comes to maintaining it. You may have lost weight without problem many times, but adversities appear to support the weight you want. To achieve this, it must be clear that after the slimming diet comes to the maintenance diet, the progression does not end once the considerable weight is reached.
Is this the first time you have decided to go on a diet? Think about what factors you think might stand in the way of your success. Have you done other regimens, but it has not turned out as you expected? Ask yourself what has failed in your previous weight loss processes.
For example, some of the most common obstacles can be Bad work schedules, lack of time, lack of kitchen skills, social and family life, being hungry, having anxiety about food, not being able to play sports, food that you recommend don’t like, etc.
By knowing your possible weak points well, we can anticipate them so that they do not sabotage you and seek timely solutions. In addition to proposing a different action plan to what you have done previously, it has not worked for you.
Having strong motives will help you not to give up. You must ask yourself: Why do I want to lose weight? What benefit will it bring me? You are probably looking to advance your health, feel better about yourself, be able to put on the clothes you have in your closet, complete a sports event, gain confidence and self-confidence, or maybe you are getting married next year and want to look good in photos. In answer to the question, are your main motivations. You must keep them in mind throughout the process to maintain the desire and strength of the first day. If your personal or health situation changes during treatment, we will have to analyze new motivations to continue.
Ending up satisfied with the results depends on your expectations. We help you analyze what you can achieve and how long you can do it. During all the follow-up checks that we carry out, we set small objectives, and we talk about the expectations that are created to ensure, on the one hand, that “you get what you expect” and that “you expect what you can get.”
What is the Most Effective Diet to Lose Weight?
Protein, Paleolithic, of the blood group, dissociated, without carbohydrates, with slimming pills… Which is the most effective? We run away from miracle diets! We work with a healthy balanced, and hypocaloric diet. How do we get you to lose the proper weight? For starters, with an easy-to-follow guideline. Our diets are open. We do not make closed menus. We only use the menus and recipes to give you ideas and help you not get bored with what you eat.
How to Lose Weight Fast and in a Healthy Way?
We all want to lose weight fast, but not that our health is harmed. That is why we do not mention following crash diets. This desire to reach your goalmouth in a rapid time can be a bit abstract and generate expectations that are not successful in being fulfilled. What is fast weight loss for you? For each person going fast, regular, or slow is quantified differently. And it really should be. That is, not all people are capable of losing the same kilos at the same time. What may seem slow to one may be optimal to another. For this reason, it is essential to confer with your dietitian about what you can achieve.
A healthy weight loss of 2 to 4 kg per month is considered, although sometimes the result may be more or less, which does not mean it is wrong.
There are many Myths about Weight Loss and Results.
- At the start of a diet, you lose a lot of weight and then not anymore “. Changing certain habits can eliminate fluid retention during the first week of the diet. This means that you can see a quick and motivating change that is a bit misleading on the scale. Since then, it will not be maintained. Why? Because losing weight on the scale is not always synonymous with losing weight. We understand that losing weight to burn body fat and not eliminate accumulated body water. If followed regularly and linearly, the monthly weight loss will be similar throughout the process, from the second month to the last. One of the reasons many people have experienced a more significant defeat at the beginning of starting a diet that has not been maintained over time is the loss of motivation and, therefore, the worse adherence to the recommended dietary guidelines.
- ” This statement is false. To lose weight you have to be hungry. Most of our patients report eating more than they did before. Although it must be admitted that there are people who do experience hunger, especially during the first two weeks. This sensation will diminish as the stomach gets used to the new amounts and reduces in size. You have to have a petite more patience and wait for the sense to disappear in those cases. Also, keep in awareness that you should not eat everything you want when you want, which can generate specific desires and appetites for certain foods.
sample menu for weight loss
What to eat to lose weight? There are many correct and effective ways to lose body fat. Here is an example of a healthy lunch and dinner menu to lose weight:
BREAKFAST MEAL SNACK DINNER
- Oatmeal porridge with blueberries. Just coffee.
- Baked artichokes with Modena vinaigrette and black pepper Grilled boneless chicken thigh with lemon. Wholemeal bread biscuits Nonfat yogurt.
- Orange with cinnamon.
- Tomato salad, fresh cheese, and fresh basil leaves Homemade hummus with vegetable crudites Sugar-free gelatin.
- Wholemeal bread with avocado and cherry tomato. Cantaloupe. Green Tea.
- Green salad.Quinoa with Vegetables Nonfat yogurt.
- Strawberries with natural orange juice.
- Scrambled egg with mushrooms and prawns. Bread.Skimmed yogurt.
- Humus and lettuce sandwich. One pear Coffee with skimmed milk.
- Grilled wild asparagus.Beans with clams Nonfat yogurt.
- Two kiwis.
- Zucchini, leek, and potato cream.Grilled Emperor.Sugar-free gelatin.
- Coconut drink with chia seeds. One tangerine. Just coffee.
- Eggplant stuffed with vegetables and brown rice. Grilled cuttlefish Nonfat yogurt.
- One banana
- Boiled white asparagus with one poached egg and whole wheat biscuits.Sugar-free gelatin.
- Yogurt with toasted cereals without added sugar and one banana.
- Pumpkin and carrot purée with curry. aked rabbit. Bread Gelatin without sugar.
- Blueberries and raspberries.
- Baked turbot with vegetables and potato Nonfat yogurt.
- Bread with garlic, tomato, oil, and salt. Bowl with strawberries. Infusion.
- Swiss chard with potatoes Grilled pork tenderloin Nonfat yogurt.
- Two tangerines.
- Vegetable soup Microwave potato omelet Nonfat yogurt.
- Wholemeal bread with turkey. One kiwi. Coffee with skimmed milk.
- Grilled vegetables with potatoes Steamed mussels Sugar-free gelatin.
- One pear
- Whole wheat pasta salad with tuna, crab sticks, and lentils Nonfat yogurt.