White Vinegar – Vinegar has always been used in the culinary field, but it is increasingly used in cosmetics since there are many benefits that this natural product can have for our bodies. White Vinegar, made from sugar cane, is one of the best products we can include in our beauty routine to be more beautiful than ever and not harm us using chemical products.
This type of Vinegar is perfect for skin care, hair and even teeth, all thanks to its antiseptic, fungicidal, antibacterial, whitening and astringent properties, among others. Find out in this OneHowTo.com article all the beauty tricks with white Vinegar that will enhance the natural beauty of your skin, hair and teeth.
White Vinegar is a Scrub
Learning to use White Vinegar for skin is very important to enjoy rejuvenated and radiant skin. Some of the best beauty tricks with white Vinegar are those that serve to take care of your skin in an easy way and offer it a healthy and radiant appearance. With this product so widely used in the kitchen, you can achieve a deep exfoliation, remove age spots and acne, and close the pores on your face.
If you favour using a natural product, white Vinegar is very easy to apply and helps us maintain good skin hygiene thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal power. The first beauty trick with this Vinegar is a deep exfoliation. Before doing a facial, it’s a good idea to exfoliate your skin to remove any impurities and old cells. Follow these instructions to exfoliate your face with white Vinegar:
- In a bowl, mix water and white Vinegar in equal parts
- Soak a cotton pad in the combination
- Apply the mixture on your face with gentle circular massages to allow the white Vinegar to be better absorbed.
- Allow it to act for about 15 or 20 minutes and rinse your face with plenty of water.
- it may irritate your skin, so if you have sensitive skin, it is better not to use this product or, if after a few minutes it starts to bother you, remove it without waiting the indicated time.
- After using this Vinegar, you will see that the skin has been softer and cleaner
- You should moisturize your skin with light or oilier moisturizer, depending on your skin type
Close the pores with White Vinegar
However, this product can also be used after a facial cleansing as a tonic to close the pores of the dermis of your face, thanks to its astringent capacity. Which also helps us keep the skin healthy and clean due to its properties against bacteria accumulated in the dermis throughout the day.
To use it as a facial lotion to reduce open pores, you can make the same mixture explained above for exfoliation, or you can add other products that will serve to reinforce the astringent action of the Vinegar:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of white Vinegar and a little lemon juice in a bowl. Also, find out in this other One. How To article how to close pores with lemon.
- With a cotton disc or a cotton cloth soaked in the mixture, apply it all over the skin of your face.
- Let it act for at least 20 minutes and rinse your face well.
- Another option to use white Vinegar to close pores is to add it to a facial mask, for example, egg or honey, two very suitable natural products since they deeply hydrate and nourish and reduce pores in the skin.
- If you choose to use the masks, let them act for at least 30 minutes before removing them with plenty of water.
Remove skin blemishes
This Vinegar is also beneficial for getting rid of skin blemishes, whether due to age or acne since it has exfoliating and whitening capabilities that help lighten the skin quickly. To remove age spots and acne with white Vinegar, follow these instructions:
- Mix white Vinegar and chamomile in equal parts in a container, these two ingredients together enhance their abilities to lighten the skin
- You can apply the mixture with a cloth or a cotton pad all over your face or use it only on top of the spots you want to remove or reduce.
- Let it dry or let the mixture act for about 15 minutes and rinse your face
- In a few days, you will see that your skin is lightening, and the spots significantly reduced.
White Vinegar against frizz
If your hair frizzes easily or you have dandruff, white Vinegar is a safe bet to solve it. It is one of the most general beauty tricks with white Vinegar. Learn in this other One How To article how to use it for dandruff and pay attention to these steps to forget about frizz with this natural product:
- Wash your hair as you commonly do
- After washing it, mix equal parts cold water with it and put it in a sprayer
- Spray a little of this mixture on your hair before drying it thoroughly. This way, you will avoid frizz and give your hair more shine
- Do not rinse it again, but you should let it dry on its own or use the dryer without much heat